Who we are
Our website address is: http://video.sanpdf.com.
By accessing sanpdf.com, you agree to the information practices described in this statement. The words “you”, “your” and “user” refer to our customers. The terms “we”, “we”, “our” refer to SanShangYun.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We collect information directly from customers, third parties (such as our buying platforms and Google Analytics) and may include:
1) Your contact information. When you log in to the forum, contact us by email, sign up for our software or leave your feedback on the website, we may collect this information, including your name, email address, phone number, your uploaded profile photo , comments and any other contact information you provided to us.
2) Your payment information. When you purchase our software through an online shopping cart, we may link your bank and credit card account information, mailing address, information about your business, and any other information you provide to us.
3) IP address, geographic location. Information provided through cookies and other tracking technologies may include your IP address, geographic location.
4) Information you share on our website. If you share your opinion with us in our comments section, please post to our forum and send us feedback, we may collect public information about software and website improvements and better services.
5) Other information. When you use the SanShangYun desktop client, we will obtain multiple permissions and collect personal or non-personal information in order to use our software to better serve you. When you request online help, please send feedback to our database, you may need to provide information about the hardware device, display a picture of the problem, and more software usage information and statistics to analyze and solve your problem.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Of course, you can choose not to receive any emails that may be sent to provide the above special offers and promotions by clicking “Unsubscribe” in any email. We do not share information with third parties and we do not sell your information to any unauthorized entity for its independent marketing or promotional purposes.
Another type of cookie is a functional cookie that identifies you when you return to our website. In this case, you are identified as a returning visitor. It helps to remember your preferences, such as language and region.
However, you can disable some tracking by modifying your browser settings. Different browsers use different methods to disable cookies, please check them yourself. The Help section of most browser toolbars will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies or how to completely disable cookies. If you are not sure how to do this, please contact your browser provider for assistance. Please note that certain features of our website or services will not be available after cookies are disabled.
No tracking signal
Our system does not currently respond to or take any action on the browser’s “do not track” signals or requests. You can disable some tracing as described above, such as disabling cookies.
Transfer your data
SanShangYun sells products around the world. Therefore, we and our service providers may transfer your personal information to jurisdictions that may not be able to provide the same level of data protection as your jurisdiction. When personal information is transferred from the European Economic Area (EEA), we take special protective measures to ensure that protection is disseminated along with the data, including the standard terms approved by the European Commission in contracts with parties that receive information outside the European Economic Area.
1) We do not knowingly collect or request personal information from such children.
2) We do not knowingly allow these children to register.
3) If we find that we have collected personal information from these children without parental consent, we will take steps to remove the information as soon as possible.
Contact us, update your information, or opt out of our service
If you submit an error message to us and would like to correct it and update it, or if you do not wish to receive any further subscriptions and would like to confirm the services we offer, or if you have any privacy-related questions and you will need to contact us anyway, Just contact us at the email address: support#sanpdf.com (replace with @#)
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
EEA customers only
We provide additional details below regarding the processing of personal information for EEA customers.
1) You can ask us to confirm if we are processing your personal data. If you need to, you can ask us to provide you with a copy of the data. We will provide you with the best information you would like to receive. Of course, unless your request is unfounded, corresponding or excessive, you do not need to pay a copy of the information, in which case we will charge a reasonable amount in this case.
2) You can ask us to correct any inaccurate or incomplete data. If we are unable to take a request to correct your data, we will notify you and explain why.
3) You can ask us to delete your data under certain conditions:
The purpose for which it was originally collected or processed is no longer necessary;
We are processing your data in accordance with your consent and withdrawing the consent;
You oppose handling, we have no more important legitimate interests to continue;
Your data has been illegally processed;
Your data must be deleted to fulfill legal obligations;
Process data to provide information society services to children.
4) You can ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. We will stop immediately upon receipt of your request and there is no reason to reject it.