Welcome to the SanVideo service desk
If you have any problems using SanVideo, or if you have any suggestions or comments about our product features or user experience, please let us know by posting a comment below this service desk.
- SanVideo software is not working properly?
- When SanVideo downloads the video file of Youtube, it can’t be downloaded.
- Has the SanVideo software crashed during use?
- How to download Youtube video files using SanVideo software?
- Does SanVideo support other video downloads? (example: facebook, twitter, etc.)
- If I update SanVideo to the latest version?
- Where is the video file downloaded by SanVideo saved?
- Can SanVideo play video files directly?
- Will SanVideo charge in the future?
- What restrictions does SanVideo have when downloading videos? Will it limit the download speed? Will limit the number of downloaded video files?
- How to convert the video files downloaded by SanVideo (for example: mp4, mp3, .mtv, etc.)?
- Other questions and comments or suggestions.
No matter what problem you have, or what advice and comments you have. We sincerely invite you to give us feedback.
We will respond to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for downloading the video using SanVideo software.